- Eight out of ten deaths in the U.S. occur in the home.
- Every 79 seconds, a residence burns.
- Sprinkler and smoke alarms together cut your risk of dying in a home fire 82% relative to having neither – a savings of thousands of lives a year.
Not only do home fire sprinklers dramatically reduce the risk of home fire deaths, they also decrease fire damage by as much as two thirds when compared to homes without sprinklers.
A good rule of thumb estimate is to add 1 to 11/2 percent to the cost of new housing. Fire sprinklers can also be installed in existing homes.
Home builders desiring more information should reference www.homefiresprinkler.org .
Champion’s multifamily residential team specializes in town homes, apartments, loft, condos, and Savannah’s historical bed and breakfasts.
We have been designing, installing, inspecting and maintaining fire sprinklers for this market for 25 years.
CFP is your full service life safety contractor.
- Anti-freeze Loops
- Backflow Prevention Devices
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pumps
- Pre-action Deluge Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Water-based Fire Sprinklers